Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rest day whether I like it or not...

Oh my gosh, I had planned to work out tonight with one of my two fav workout partners and I just...couldn't..do it. I mean, I thought I was ready...but I think I ate too lightly today. Here's my intake.

Kale salad with olive oil, walnuts, cranberries (almost two heads of kale!)
Small tea latte (8 oz.)
1 cup large curd cottage cheese
2 cucumbers
16 oz. Mango Protein Zone drink

....I came barreling in the door to make a bowl of veggie "turkey" soup and mashed cauliflower. Oh, and just ate a banana with peanut butter and a little bit of mocha cappucino hazelnut butter. (dessert!) So I became more satisfied...but I still couldn't seem to find the energy to work out, probably because I gave so much energy today, maybe even more than usual...and I choreographed this afternoon as well. Plus my muscles are soooooo sore from Monday and Tuesday's workout. I thought I'd want to at least do a light workout...but it sounds like a bodywork night, with foam rolling and inversion, and maybe a bit of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment